Associate Marketing Operations Administrator
Ping Identity | Information Systems (8120) | Denver, CO
At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform, we're helping to build a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn't be a source of anxiety. It should be one of your greatest competitive advantages.
We call this digital freedom. And it's not just something we provide our customers. It's something that drives our company. People don't come here to join a culture that's built on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
Ping Identity is seeking a Marketing Platform Administrator to join our fast paced Information Systems Team. This exciting opportunity works cross-functionality with all areas of the business. The Marketing Platform Administrator is responsible for ongoing administration, support and training of Ping’s marketing applications.
- Participate in all phases of the software development lifecycle including functional analysis, development of technical requirements, prototyping, testing, deployment and support
- Develop a detailed understanding of Marketing technology stack, as well as integrated applications such as Marketo, Salesforce.com, Brightfunnel, and Engagio
- Overall day to day management of Marketing systems emphasizing user engagement and adoption
- Ensure external lead capture systems align with Information Systems database configurations
- Maintain lead database health, cleanliness, and completeness
- Evaluate and validate efficacy of lead routing rules
- Document processes and implement improvements to enhance SDR productivity
- Interpret business requirements, provide accurate estimates, and meet deadlines on deliverables
- Work closely with business leadership, project managers, developers, and internal clients in the design, configuration and build of marketing systems
- Identify and implement operational improvements, enhancements, and customizations
- Mitigate risks associated with projects, having a high technical complexity
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Detail oriented, well organized, and ability to multi-task in a results oriented business environment
- Must be service oriented with the ability to thrive in a team environment
- Action-oriented and proactive, continually displaying a sense of urgency
- Ability to quickly translate ideas and/or needs into working solutions
- Proven creativity and problem solving skills; ability to work around obstacles and solve problems with minimal direction
- 1 year of experience configuring and administering cloud applications
- Experience working with Marketo or similar marketing automation technologies that are integrated with a CRM and other applications
- Business analytic skills with the ability to extract insights from data
Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Business or related field or equivalent experience