Jamf | 110 - Sales Admin | Minneapolis, MN
The eCommerce Intern is a member of the Americas sales organization; collaborating with various internal teams to launch new eCommerce experiences, develop business processes and analyze performance. During your time with Jamf, you will sharpen your professional skill set in a fast-paced technology company experiencing outstanding growth.
- Work with the eCommerce Team to schedule and coordinate meetings with stakeholders.
- Assist in maintaining documentation and updates related to projects and eCommerce operations.
- Identify data maintenance needs and assist in performing data maintenance.
- Work with marketing and operations team to develop reporting on web analytics and business KPIs.
- Coordinate and participate in quality control and user acceptance testing.
- Develop an understanding of Jamf’s culture, philosophy and customers.
- Interest in working with large amounts of data from various sources and ability to identify insights and trends.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and coordinate well with a wide variety of teams across the company including global sales, marketing, user experience, operations, product management and finance teams
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Adaptability and ability to learn quickly in fast-paced environments
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Currently working toward a degree in business or marketing
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Job Type: Intern
Education: Bachelor's Degree in progress
Supervisor: Senior eCommerce Manager