Senior Product Consultant - Education
Advanced | Services - Consultancy | ., England
We’re looking for a Senior Product Consultant for our cloud based Schools product Progresso who would like to re-imagine their future in a company making a difference. Our Professional Services team champion delivering technical projects on time & within budget, live & breathe infrastructure automation, support cloud solutions and weave various services into compelling business systems for our clients.
The Professional Services team provide optimal value to the business by ensuring accuracy and diligence in all tasks undertaken. You will be successful in this role if you are a professional who takes pride in the successful completion of their work ensuring the customers’ needs are at the forefront at all times.
What you will be doing
- As an Senior Product Consultant you will use your own initiative to train and implement Progresso in a precise and efficient manner to specific deadlines
- Deliver training both onsite at customer sites and remotely
- Support customer retention ensuring customer satisfaction, as well as supporting the Sales team with pre-sales scenarios
- Test all software deployed and report findings to the Project Manager following completion of installation tasks, including implementing remedial activities
- Reviewing and driving improvements to project governance standards in the Schools space
What you will be good at
- Delivering training and consultancy to small and large audiences
- Troubleshooting and problem solving
- We are looking for a Senior Product Consultant with experience adhering to customer/or project deadlines
- Driving quality across project governance standards in the Schools space
What we would like you to have
- Knowledge of UK Schools setting
- Knowledge of Progresso and or similar MIS product
- Experience of working with reporting applications and building SQL based reports
- Full driving licence
Reimagine your Future by Joining the Advanced Team
We hire for potential, and develop at pace.
Advanced are a different sort of employer. Recruiting people with potential, our focus is on what you might be capable of achieving. We look for aspiration and passionately believe that your individual personality and core strengths are what can make you right for us. We want you to learn, to discover, to experiment, to make a difference.
With a £250m turnover, 16,000
customers and 2,200 employees we pride ourselves on delivering focused software
solutions for the public sector, enterprise commercial and health & care
organisations that simplify complex business challenges and deliver immediate
Some of our Key Benefits from day one are:
- Generous Annual Leave - 25 days annual leave plus localised public holidays, with the ability to buy additional days
- Advanced Perks At Work - Exclusive employee discount programme providing access to enhanced offers at high street retailers (including John Lewis, Tesco, Apple and Asos), discounted rates for cinema and theatre tickets, accommodation and travel bookings
- Stunning office locations across 5 key hubs
- Charity Fundraising - Proud to be a Patron of The Prince's Trust
- Dedicated talent development team to help your Advanced career progress
- Top Achievers Club – our internal award scheme recognising excellence in our Advanced colleagues
- Pension Scheme (up to 5% matched contribution)
- Life insurance - 4 times salary
- Income protection insurance
- Childcare voucher (salary sacrifice)
- Cycle to work scheme (salary sacrifice)
- Employee assistance programme
Why should you apply? We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to removing bias from the hiring process. Advanced are different – we hire for potential and develop at pace so if you can reimagine your future in a vibrant growing company we would like to hear from you.
If your application is successful, you will initially be required to take an online assessment, undertake a telephone interview with the HR team and attend a final interview. Do not hesitate, apply now and a member of our in-house talent acquisition team will be in touch!