Inside Sales Representative
PowerSchool | Sales | Folsom, CA
As an Inside Sales Account Executive, you will be part of a dynamic sales organization that is responsible for growing our business at PowerSchool. Included in this responsibility is selling our solutions to public and private school districts in an assigned territory. The Inside Sales Account Executive's role is to achieve company-designated sales targets, and as part of that prospect, qualify and build relationships with new customers, and retain and extend relationships with our existing client base in their assigned territory.
The Inside Sales Account Executive must be proficient in qualifying leads, identifying decision makers, determining customer needs, presenting and explaining the benefits of PowerSchool solutions, building strategic business plans, overcoming objections, and closing sales. The Inside Sales Account Executive will mainly use online product demonstration tools. Some travel may be required in strategic situations.
- Using a solution sales approach to sell PowerSchool products to K-12 schools.
- Managing and submitting monthly/quarterly forecasts against assigned and team quota.
- Conducting product presentations and demonstrations to customers via the Web.
- Developing and executing marketing campaigns focusing on specific territory and product offerings in conjunction with Regional Marketing departments.
- Being a positive member of a team environment while working independently to meet an aggressive quota.
- A Bachelors Degree plus a minimum of 2 years of sales experience, preferably in technology sales.
- Team player mindset with drive, conviction and positive energy.
- Strong organizational, communication and presentation skills.
- Sales abilities to meet or exceed sales targets within an assigned territory by positioning the competitive advantages of PowerSchool's SIS and related products.
- Ability to consistently gather feedback from education customers, and stay abreast of competitive offerings.
- In depth knowledge of K12 market with experience calling on Technical Directors and school district Superintendents preferred.