Software Developer - Senior Level (.Net)
CentralSquare Technologies | Development | Lake Mary, FL
If you have exceptional .NET development skills, and you thrive on working on a dynamic development team with equally talented peers, we need to talk…
Join CentralSquare, in Lake Mary, FL, and work on a large, complex multithreaded ERP application with large and small customers all over the United States, leveraging your top-shelf .NET development skills, and working with a remarkably talented group of development professionals. If you would like to work on interesting projects in a fantastic company within a wonderful community, we may be a fit for you!
Primary responsibilities include software development (enhancing, troubleshooting, maintaining and testing) our Windows and web applications using .Net and other technologies.
Senior developers will have significant latitude in designing & developing solutions to complex problems, and will be expected to provide expertise in architecture, design, development & testing best practices and methodologies. You will work on a collaborative agile development team, and in addition to your strong individual contributions, you will provide advice and assistance to more junior team members, as needed, to help in continually improving the quantitative and qualitative outputs of the team.
- BS/BA in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Experience developing within a complex enterprise application
- Excellent communication skills in English (both written & spoken)
- Experience with SAAS development
- Experience with Azure, AWS or Private Cloud development
- Proven Excellence Leading Development Teams
- Experience Leading Code Reviews
- Full Stack Expertise
- Passion for Quality
At least 7 years professional experience with:
- .NET 4.x Frameworks
- C#, WCF, WPF/XAML, ASP.NET
- SQL Server, IIS
- Web Services (REST, SOAP, WCF)
- Unit Testing
- Test Automation
- NPM package development and management
- Bundling, minification
Other skills that will be valuable include:
- Angular JS
- MS Web API, MVC, .NET Core
- Common design patterns
- Azure DevOps and Visual Studio
- C++, COM, ATL, XSLT