Software Developer - Mid Level (.Net)
CentralSquare Technologies | Development | Lake Mary, FL
CentralSquare is seeking outstanding mid-career software developers to work on our large, complex ERP application. Successful candidates will have demonstrably strong skills developing enterprise applications in .NET, and have strong aptitude to acquire and quickly apply new technical skills.
Primary responsibilities include software development (enhancing, troubleshooting, maintaining and testing) our Windows and web applications using .Net and other technologies.
Mid Level Developers will have latitude in developing solutions to complex problems, and will be expected to provide expertise in development & testing best practices and methodologies. You will work on a collaborative agile development team, and in addition to your strong individual contributions, you will provide advice and assistance to more junior team members, as needed, to help in continually improving the productivity and quality of the team.
- BS/BA in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Experience developing within a complex enterprise application
- Excellent communication skills in English (both written & spoken)
- Experience with SAAS development
- Experience Leading Development teams
- Experience Leading Code Reviews
- Passion for Quality
At least 3 - 7 years professional experience with:
- .NET 4.x Frameworks
- C#, ASP.NET
- SQL Server, IIS
- Web Services (REST, SOAP)
- Unit Testing
- NPM Package Development and Management
- Bundling and Minification
Other skills that will be valuable include:
- MS Web API, MVC, .NET Core
- Common design patterns
- Azure DevOps and Visual Studio
- C++, COM, ATL, XSLT