Associate Product Marketing Manager
EagleView | Marketing | Bellevue, WA
The Associate Product Marketing Manager will be based in our Bellevue, WA office and will manage the marketing needs for various products. Our ideal candidate will have over 2 years of product marketing experience. A solid marketing background, including new product launches, product positioning, messaging, branding, press, and analysis is required. The desired candidate will possess the ability to think strategically while also executing tactical activities and generating creative solutions. This self-starter will work on multiple projects and deliverables simultaneously and work with all levels of internal staff, clients and prospects.
- Develop core product messaging for EagleView’s products.
- Assist to develop the product go-to-market plans and lead the execution to achieve business goals.
- Develop a deep knowledge and understanding of the market, target audiences and competition and effectively communicate competitive advantages.
- Define buyer personas for defined markets and ensure messaging resonates with customers and prospects to help drive sales goals.
- Partner with the marketing team on the development of new sales collateral and marketing campaigns to drive demand for products.
- Author and/or develop content for thought-leadership whitepapers, collateral, other sales tools, website, webinars, etc.
- Work closely with our sales teams to maximize our value and messaging to clients.
- Evangelize and represent EagleView at industry events and tradeshows.
- Develop a range of sales tools, including ROI calculators, white papers, and webinars.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a related field required; MBA preferred.
- 1-3 years of related experience in product marketing or product management.
- Experience presenting to large groups.
- Strong written communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties.
- Ability to travel as needed, likely averaging 25%.
EagleView® offers competitive pay and robust benefit plans along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment.
EagleView and its subsidiaries are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.