Enterprise Account Executive - Cloud
TIBCO | 72902 Global Cloud Sales | Singapore,
Reporting to the Global Vice President of Cloud Sales Strategy, as Cloud Account Executive (CAE), you are responsible for managing cloud opportunities from identification to close for a given region. As an overlay you manage and assist, in conjunction with the primary Account Executives and Regional Sales Managers, the planning and execution of the sales strategy, technical presales strategy, and partner engagement needed to execute Cloud opportunities. You will work with the regional sales resources to achieve the revenue and bookings goals for the business.
The Opportunity: TIBCO is the only vendor in the market that provides capabilities needed for companies to create a foundation for digital transformation. Most, if not all, digital transformation programs are being done correlated with an increasing utilization of Cloud and SaaS technologies and the client resources guiding digital transformation initiatives have never been more diverse. This requires an account executive that can collaborate with our internal technical presales group as well as work with our diverse external technical and business clients.
As CAE you will be entrepreneurial, able to understand the business opportunity that is being presented and articulate the benefits of the technology we provide to diverse client teams. You will have full support of the TIBCO Sales organization. Ideally you will possess the ability to identify and assess the unique business opportunities presented, create the opportunity plan, and execute it throughout the sales cycle. You will demonstrate a firm understanding of enterprise level, mission critical software, idiosyncrasies of cloud and subscription sales, and solutions sales cycles.
This is a 'lead from the front' position. You will be expected to be hands-on and lead by example, challenging the sales teams to go beyond normal expectations of the customers and partners as well as traditional sales techniques. You will not directly manage the sales teams, but will coach and mentor them to grow TIBCO's cloud business and achieve our revenue goals.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive go-to-market plan for the regional Cloud business.
- Provide sales execution, enablement, and deal support to the field.
- Coach, mentor, and participate through process of identifying cloud opportunities
- Aggressively maintain/develop customer relationships with strategic customers (working with the sales teams) by presenting appropriate solutions, and functioning as a key contact with senior executives in client organizations
- Drive strategic relationships with partners and channel sales
- Keep abreast of current trends, economic conditions and growth opportunities as well as monitor and advise TIBCO management of competitive activities in the region.
- Train and develop a highly skilled and motivated local team so they understand the cloud market, our solutions, and how to win deals.
- Expand relationships with existing partners and develop new ones as needed.
- Meet and exceed target revenue, profit, and cash goals by leveraging resources from functional organizations.