Advanced | Development | Bangalore, Karnataka
We’re one of the UK’s largest and fastest growing software companies. True partnership is the defining thing that enables us to stand out from the competition. We pride ourselves on delivering focused software solutions for the public sector, enterprise commercial and health & care organizations that simplify complex business challenges and deliver immediate and high quality value.
POST TITLE: Software Engineer
LOCATION: Bangalore - India
REPORTING TO: Respective Line Manager
EXPERIENCE LEVEL: 5-8 Years
YOU HAVE SOUND UNDERSTANDING AND EXPERIENCE WITH:
- Looking for Software Engineer (6-8 years exp) to act as senior development team member
- Build application using Delphi.
- Fully test and troubleshoot/review the work, ensuring
consistently error free, high quality results.
Stay current on the latest technologies and inspire junior members team to do the same.
Accurately estimate level of effort and timeline and share with leads
- Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software
- Self-motivated, independent, detail-oriented, and responsible team-player
- Follow Scrum/Agile methodology.
Mentor junior team members, ensuring that code standards and deadlines are consistently met.
- BE/BTech in Computer Science or related degree
Profound understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP)
- Deep knowledge of the Delphi 6 and above
- Agile development methodology
- Exposure to in Database concepts and RDBMS, preferably MS SQL Server 2008+