Development Team Leader
Advanced | Development | Baroda, Gujarat
We’re one of the UK’s largest and fastest growing software companies. True partnership is the defining thing that enables us to stand out from the competition. We pride ourselves on delivering focused software solutions for the public sector, enterprise commercial and health & care organizations that simplify complex business challenges and deliver immediate and high-quality value.
POST TITLE: Development Team Lead
LOCATION: Baroda - India
REPORTING TO: Respective Line Manager
EXPERIENCE LEVEL: 8-10 Years
- Minimum of 8-10 years of experience in a full cycle development, support projects.
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in leading development projects and good understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle. Cloud based product development cycle using Agile methodology is preferred.
- Experience in handling maintenance and support projects in terms of resolving priority issues for customers.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple deliverables and plan for releases at the same time
- Experience in hybrid waterfall and agile delivery. Scrum master/process is an added advantage.
- Ability to work in a team environment, effectively interacting with others including UK members.
- Must be result oriented, and demonstrate can do attitude, self-motivated – adaptability, flexibility and resourcefulness
- Good organizational skills (time management, administration etc.)
- Experience of continuous integration and deployment
- Effective use of source control systems