EMEA Project Manager
Tomia | Operations | London, England
TOMIA was formed from the merger of Starhome Mach and Telarix, industry veterans in Roaming and Interconnect. TOMIA offers transformative connectivity solutions to service providers worldwide. Its innovative offering enables customers to manage a unified optimization process of both roaming and interconnect while driving the future of connectivity through new technologies and services such as VoLTE, NFV, and 5G. With over 500 employees worldwide, regional headquarters in the US, Israel, Luxembourg, India, and a presence in over 30 countries, TOMIA serves over 400 operators including 30 tier-1 and six of the industry's largest groups. To learn more visit www.tomiaglobal.com
EMEA Project Manager
The Project Manager is responsible for developing and managing project specifications, technical design and requirements Setting project timelines, milestones and deadlines Coordinating work with cross-functional team leaders and monitoring and reporting on project status.
- Planning, Scheduling and management of the overall implementation.
- Actively manage the project process through implementation planning, scheduling, and execution of the solution deployment.
- Advise client project manager on coordination and leadership of client operational implementation.
- Utilizes PMI recognized Best Practices in Scope, Time, Resource, Quality, Risk, Cost & Communications Management.
- Perform PMO tasks such as revenue forecasting and tracking, resource allocations, billing, and collections.
- Ensuring that project tasks are completed within deadlines and ensures the tasking guidance from the customer is clear and unambiguous.
- Communicate status and issue resolution with clients, senior management, and internal team members.
- Manage client relationship through face-to-face meetings and conference calls.
- Improve team performance by building team cohesiveness, leading, mentoring, training, and motivating in order to facilitate cooperation, ensuring project efficiency and boosting morale.
- Identify and resolve issues by partnering with client, vendor, and internal groups.
Skills & Requirements
- Fluency in English
- Management of 3 - 4 (small to medium) projects simultaneously.
- 5-10 years Project Management experience in high-tech systems implementation, managing projects from inception to completion.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite, especially MS Project and SharePoint and other MS Office tools.
- Strong organizational, negotiation and influencing skills.
- Experience interfacing with senior stakeholders
- Handling of difficult customers and working in a challenging environment
- Willingness to travel 30% to 50% of the time, including International travel.
- Bi-Lingual in Russian, Spanish, German, or French is a plus
- Basic Telephony knowledge specializing in Rating, Routing & Billing systems is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science or IT-related discipline
- PMP Certification (PMI) is a plus.