Client Operations Manager (Higher Ed)
PowerSchool | Higher Education | Austin, TX
As a Customer Relationship Manager, you will be part of a dynamic support organization that is responsible for growing and retaining our business at PeopleAdmin, a PowerSchool company. Included in this role is servicing and retaining customer accounts by determining account health and advocating for the customer to improve relations. The Customer Relationship Manager’s role is to perform account management duties and positively influence product renewal rates.
This position relies heavily on personal accountability for results, a willingness to go ‘the extra mile’ for PowerSchool customers and a collaborative approach that brings the best to each and every customer.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Manage a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success and ensure retention of portfolio
- Build relationships with customers to become a trusted adviser
- Act as the point of contact and handle customers’ individual needs
- Assess and document account health
- Generate new business opportunities using existing and potential customer relationships
- Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner
- Obtain product references to help grow the reference database
- Meet expected customer contact requirements
- All other duties as assigned
- A Bachelor’s Degree plus minimum 2 years of account management, customer service or sales experience
- Team player mindset with drive, conviction and positive energy
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Strong attention to detail and time management
- Strong customer service and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to consistently gather feedback from customers