Director of Cybersecurity
EagleView | Engineering & IT | Rochester, NY
The Director of Cybersecurity will lead the Security and Compliance team and will be responsible for all aspects of online and physical security for EagleView. This hands-on leader will serve as a security expert and adviser for all teams, managing the overall security posture of the organization, protecting EagleView’s employees, intellectual property, data and our customers.
- Develop and manage a strategic company-wide security vision and roadmap which encompasses the of all enterprise systems, applications and data
- Serve as security SME by investigating and implementing the latest solutions available. Ensure the most efficient and effective security solutions and practices are in place which protect the business
- Manage the company’s data security posture, including privacy, integrity assurance and regulatory compliance.
- Direct and approve the design of security systems
- Approve and ensure the implementation of identity and access policies (RBAC)
- Implement a data categorization framework to better understand our data, both in transit and at rest (NIST 800 / FIPS 199)
- Assist all internal teams with the identification, evaluation and mitigation of physical and cyber security risks
- Ensure that disaster recovery and business continuity plans are in place and tested
- Oversee the operations of the enterprise's security solutions including oversight of vulnerability audits and assessments
- Implement monitoring processes to detect threats and identify potential future risks
- Oversee security event investigating and auditing of all systems and security policies
- Manage communications and expectations with stakeholders
- Responsible for the creation, ownership and modification of security processes and procedures
- Maintain a current understanding of the IT thread landscape for the industry
- Respond to customer/prospect InfoSec questionnaires
- Provide training and mentoring to security team members
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work related experience
- Security related certification preferred: CISSP, GIAC or CISM
- 10+ years of experience leading physical and cyber security practices (including managing teams / conducting security audits for both custom built and 3rd party applications)
- Experience defining, implementing and auditing information security policies and procedures
- Experience building a cost-effective security tools framework
- Experience with incident response
- Experience with security in a cloud-based environment (AWS)
- Ability to translate business concepts and priorities into security architecture standards and present to executive level audience
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to establish strong cross-organizational partnerships
- Demonstrable experience running security education programs across development and infrastructure teams and across employees as a whole
EagleView® offers competitive pay and robust benefit plans along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment.
EagleView and its subsidiaries are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.