Advanced | Services - Training | Birmingham, England
(Mobile, 12 month Fixed-Term Contract)
£25,000 + £4,800 Car Allowance
Advanced are one of the UK’s largest and fastest growing software companies. We pride ourselves on delivering focused software solutions for the public sector, enterprise commercial and health & care organisations that simplify complex business challenges and deliver immediate value. With a £225m turnover, 16,000 customers and 2,200 employees, we’re growing fast and building an exciting future.
We are currently looking for Healthcare Trainers that are willing to travel and live within one of the following regions:
- London including Camden, Enfield, Barnet, Bromley and surrounding areas
- Central including Birmingham, Staffordshire, Coventry and surrounding areas
- Being located in areas between these regions, such as Oxford, Gloucester, Luton, Bedford and Milton Keynes is desirable.
As a Healthcare Trainer, you will work with healthcare organisations on their upgrade to our cloud based services and deliver on-going training, playing a critical role in establishing rapport and a strong relationship with our customers.
- Coordinate both new and current customer deployments, providing effective training to maximize use of the software
- Work within the team on continuous improvement of deployment and training materials
- Ensure customers’ expectations are managed effectively and build on relationships
- Facilitate problem-solving between end user and Advanced
- Develop working relationship with Advanced Sales & Marketing staff to utilise product knowledge and customer relationships in support of sales effort
- Identify and implement process improvements to continuously advance our work and the value that we deliver to customers.
- A driver’s license and be willing to travel
- Some experience of delivering training (not necessarily in healthcare)
Some of our Key Benefits from day one are:
- Generous Annual Leave - 25 days annual leave plus localised public holidays
- Charity Fundraising - Proud to be a Patron of The Prince's Trust
- Pension Scheme (up to 5% contribution)
- Life insurance x 4 times salary
- Income protection insurance
- Employee assistance programme
The Next Steps.
We are an equal opportunities employer, committed to removing bias from the hiring process. Advanced are different – we hire for potential and develop at pace so if you can reimagine your future in a vibrant growing company, we’d like to hear from you.
If your application is successful you will be required to take an online assessment, undertake a telephone interview with the HR team and attend a final interview. Click apply now, and a member of our in-house talent acquisition team will be in touch.