Risk and Compliance Analyst
Jamf | 620 - Compliance & Risk Management | Minneapolis, MN
The Risk and Compliance Analyst will be a member of the Enterprise Risk and Compliance team, and will assist with the implementation, maintenance, and continuous monitoring of compliance initiatives and activities related to Jamf’s risk and compliance programs.
- Assists in maintaining/updating compliance programs, including compliance related policies and procedures. Support compliance training plans, strategic outreach and communication efforts.
- Works with members of the Enterprise Risk and Compliance team in assessing risk, developing appropriate controls and advising on creation of action plans to address gaps.
- Perform 3rd party risk assessments and gather the appropriate evidence to support due diligence processes.
- Perform activities to help measure and monitor compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Monitors Enterprise Risk and Compliance inboxes and service desk tickets, evaluates, elevates and responds to requests from outside parties.
- Provide assistance during internal and external audits.
- Creating and maintaining internal documentation and repositories for all compliance activities.
- Support the Manager, Enterprise Risk and Compliance as necessary with regard to the administration and objectives of the compliance function.
- Maintain a working knowledge of regulatory issues, professional or industry standards, and federal and state laws and regulations.
- Performs all job responsibilities in alignment with the core values, mission and purpose of the organization
- Adheres to the highest moral, ethical and legal standards to deliver an environment that promotes respect, innovation and creativity
- Supports and promotes a positive, inclusive workplace one in which the talents and strengths of our increasingly diverse workforce are welcomed, further developed and manifested in our work
- 1 year risk management, compliance, audit, or related experience (Required)
- Working knowledge of business processes, preferably related to the software industry or SaaS (Required)
- Understanding of ISO 27001, PCI, GDPR and other security-based certifications, audits or compliance standards (Preferred)
- High School Diploma or Equivalent (Required)
- 4 year / Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Finance, Accounting, or Business (Preferred)