Xactly Corporation | Engineering | Bengaluru,
Job Title: Automation Lead
Position Type: Full-time
Position Level: QA Engineer 4 (Lead)
Xactly Corporation was founded to solve an important challenge: how to help people everywhere connect and unleash their human potential through seamless, perfectly aligned Sales Performance Management. Xactly’s comprehensive Sales Performance Management (SPM) suite leverages data from a sales performance AI platform to provide timely insights across the entire SPM value chain, from sales planning to execution, including compensation to optimization. Xactly takes Sales Performance Management from a dark art to a science, providing decision-makers with the data insights they need to tap the motivational power of their incentive compensation. With access to predictive analytics and benchmark data, enterprises can now optimize territories, design the right compensation and incentive plans and accelerate attainment and optimization of sales performance.
As a Senior QA Engineer at Xactly Corporation, you will maintain/continuously improve upon the QE function and facilitate implementation of QE best practices within the organization. Establish partnerships with internal stakeholders to understand customer requirements and ensure quality of delivery. Own, drive, measure and optimize the overall quality of the development and delivery process. Drive quality automation and take the customer perspective for end to end quality.
Xactly’s QE team is a rapidly growing & very well diversified team with very strong focus on cutting-edge test automation tools & technologies. We are a very strong team comprising of 35+ members spread across our engineering centers in San Jose, Denver and Bangalore (India). All engineers in QE team are encouraged to operate independently and with highest levels of accountability. Each QE engineer works with tight-knit team of back-end developers, front-end developers, Product Managers in the scrum teams with laser focus on producing high quality code & products for our customers. All QE engineers are trained well on all aspects i.e. Products training, Automation tools & infrastructure, CI/CD etc. ensuring their success in scrum teams. Xactly QE team members work with the cutting edge tools & technologies like Selenium Web Driver, JAVA, TestNg, Maven, RestAssure, Nightwatch, VMWare, Jenkins, Docker, OpenNebula, Jmeter to name a few.
- Design & develop automation frameworks for Xactly engineering teams
- Work with product teams to develop automation solutions based on the technology stack used by them.
- Develop technical roadmap, evaluate tools & frameworks to address the automation needs in Xactly products
- Understand & maintain current API & GUI automation frameworks
- Improve the reliability & execution times of existing automation suites
- Implement robust strategy to create automation suites for CI/CD
- Integration of code coverage tools with automation suites
- Conduct automation training sessions in engineering team
- Coaching & mentoring team members on automation frameworks & coding practices
THE SKILL SETS:
- 10+ years of hands-on experience in designing & implementing automation frameworks for large enterprise business applications
- Hands-on experience in maintaining large & complex automation suites (with ~15K-20K automated test cases)
- Strong experience in creating robust & scalable automation suite integrated with CI/CD (Continuous Integration / Continuous delivery) pipelines
- Strong experience on REST API automation using Rest Assured framework
- Strong hands-on experience with Java, Selenium WebDriver, Service APIs, TestNg, Junit and Maven.
- Experience working with Selenium Grid for parallel test automation execution.
- Experience in implementing results reporting frameworks like Report Portal
- Experience with performance tools like Loadrunner or Jmeter
- Experience with code coverage analysis tools like JACOCO, Cobertura etc
- Should possess excellent communication skills
- Have a positive work attitude, self-motivator, quick learner, and a team player.
- Working knowledge on Protractor, AMF, Nightwatch, Jasmin, Cucumber etc. leading automation frameworks.
- Exposure towards CI/CD tools like Kubernetes / Harness with AWS
WITHIN ONE MONTH, YOU’LL:
- Attend New Hire Training
- Learn the Dev and QE processes & frameworks
- Participate in automation team meetings & discussions
- Get to know your team
WITHIN THREE MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Learn Xactly’s SaaS technology stack
- To gain complete knowledge of Xactly tools & frameworks
- Perform QE code reviews for team members
WITHIN SIX MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Ensure QE best practices are being used
- Have complete ownership of automation design & reporting frameworks
- Working on understanding the automation problems and designing solutions for them
- Creating automation roadmaps for the QE team
WITHIN TWELVE MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Help grow other engineers technically by pairing and developing other learning opportunities.
- Training new joiners and peers in automation.
- Continuously work on QE process & tool improvements to maximize team effectiveness and efficiencies
Benefits and Perks
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Comprehensive Insurance Coverage
- Tuition Reimbursement
- XactlyFit Gym/Fitness Program Reimbursement
- Kitchen Stocked Daily with Tasty Snacks, Fruit and Drinks
- Free Parking and Subsidized Bus Pass (a go-green initiative!)
THE XACTLY STORY:
Xactly is a leading provider of enterprise-class, cloud-based, incentive compensation solutions for employee and sales performance management. We address a critical business need: to incentivize employees and align their behaviors with company goals. Our solutions allow organizations to make better strategic decisions, optimize behaviors, increase sales and employee performance, improve margins, increase operational efficiencies, mitigate risk, design better incentive compensation plans, and reduce error rates in incentive compensation calculations.
We were the first 100% cloud-based, multi-tenant provider focusing solely on the incentive compensation and employee and sales performance management market, and we achieved our leadership position through domain expertise and innovative technology. We deliver our solutions through a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) business model.
Xactly is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Xactly provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.