Shipping and Facilities Assistant
EagleView | Operations | Rochester, NY
We’re looking for a Full-time Shipping Clerk and Facilities Assistant. This role will be responsible for ensuring the intended goods are prepared, shipped out, and received in a timely and effective manner, as well as coordinate Facilities Maintenance requests, and execute light maintenance activities. This is a full-time position with a 40-hour work week - 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Monday thru Friday.
- Receive daily shipments from FedEx Express, FedEx Ground and UPS
- Answer the dock doorbell through the day for building deliveries
- Assist in unboxing daily flight drives and transfer to Geomatics for copy up to server
- Assist in making boxes for drive shipments and stuffing envelopes with return shipping documents for Pilots
- Pack and ship items from all departments
- Order FedEx shipping supplies to stock the dock
- Prepare and ship freight packages as needed
- Assist personnel with moves to new desk locations. Tasks included; providing boxes, and assisting with transporting boxes to new location.
- Assist with maintenance tasks. Tasks included in this are; replacing light bulbs, set up for meetings, light assembly, hanging pictures, hanging whiteboards, moving of furniture, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED
- Knowledge of FedEx Ship manager software preferred
- Knowledge of Windows 7 or higher
- Knowledge of freight shipping documents, hazardous goods shipments and documents, and International shipping documents preferred
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
EagleView® offers competitive pay and robust benefit plans along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment.
EagleView and its subsidiaries are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.