Front End Web Developer II
Jamf | 800 - Marketing | Katowice, Silesian Voivodeship
We are looking for an experienced front-end web developer to join our marketing team and help us build simple, usable web experiences that help us reach more organizations.
As a front-end web developer, you will create compelling user experiences for jamf.com and related properties. You will be responsible for evolving our existing offerings and helping us to continually iterate and improve our capabilities. And you will be part of a team and organization that moves quickly, challenges each other to be better, and always keeps the customer at the
If you are a self-starter with 3 or more
* Use web best practices to develop functional and modular front-end code, resulting in appealing and usable experiences.
* Work with our designers to bring life to designs from mockups or wireframes.
* Work with back-end developers to implement code, and ensure that users have great experiences across a variety of devices and platforms.
* Work with our marketing content team to create compelling narratives that help visitors understand our unique offering.
* Understand and measure appropriate actions, allowing us to gain insights about user journeys.
* Iterate and improve performance and conversion through insights gathered from analytics and A/B testing.
* Develop and maintain legible and documented code, using DRY principles while maintaining code and visual style standards.
* 2 – 4 years experience leading and completing web development projects on time. (Required)
* Experience developing functional and appealing web experiences through modular, reusable front-end code. (Required)
* Experience testing code across multiple browsers and platforms. (Required)
* Some familiarity with web frameworks and server-side languages. Full-stack experience would be a plus, although not required. (Preferred)
* Experience as a UX designer or interaction designer a plus. (Preferred)
* Experience using version control within a team workflow (Git) preferred. (Preferred)
* Experience with automated UI testing (Selenium). (Preferred)
* Strong Communication and Organizational Skills.
* Ability to interact effectively with co-workers in
* Passionate learner with an inherent desire to stay up-to-date with emerging web technologies and best practices.
* Ability to work in collaboration with multiple teams.