Global Treasury Senior Manager
Aptean | G&A | Alpharetta, GA
Would you like to be a part of the organization where high energy meets intellect? If you get excited by solving puzzles and working in a collaborative environment, then Aptean wants to work with you!!
Aptean provides very specific industries with very specific ERP, supply chain management, and customer experience solutions. In today’s fast-paced, highly competitive economy, organizations don’t have time to waste forcing homegrown software, spreadsheets, and one-size-fits-all solutions to do things they were never designed to do. Aptean is on a mission to end those workarounds – with industry-specific solutions instead of generic software, expert support instead of making you go it alone, and a steady influx of new ideas instead of the status quo. That is why over 2,500 highly specialized organizations in more than 20 industries and 54 countries rely on Aptean to streamline their everyday operations.
Aptean is focused on providing products and solutions to customers in specific verticals. Our products are rich in feature and functionality and delivered on premise, SaaS and Hybrid delivery models. Aptean’s products deliver value at lowest total cost of ownership and scale with needs of our customers. Most of our products and solutions are leaders in the vertical market segments they serve.
Aptean uses its core values of Drive For Results, Win Together, Foster Innovation, and Be Courageous to guide its employee community to serve every customer in every geography and market.
The Global Treasury Senior Manager, part of Aptean Headquarters Finance Team based in our Alpharetta, GA office, will report directly to the CFO and will be responsible for operational banking activities for North America, EMEA and APAC regions, as well as other global Treasury processes.
- Manage global relationships with banks and other financial vendors
- Administrator for online bank platforms
- Lead integration of Treasury activities for acquisitions, including gaining access to existing bank accounts and transitioning to global bank
- Manage global cash flow forecast using Office 365
- Manage bank debt covenant compliance, coordinate lender calls, track P&I payments
- Address internal customer queries
- Create, update and ensure compliance with Treasury policies and procedures
- Provide documentation for internal and external audits
- Manage Global Insurance
- Lead ad-hoc Treasury projects as assigned
The candidate will need to be self-motivated and have the ability to work independently to agreed targets as well as be an integral part of the team. Attention to detail is highly important and effective communication skills are essential. Successful candidates will have the maturity and ability to work in a fast paced environment while maintaining quality of work and effective working relationships with both internal and external customers.
- Bachelor’s degree (Finance, Accounting, Economics, or Mathematics) required
- CTP certification preferred
- 5-7 years of experience in treasury required
- At least 3 years of experience in global treasury required
- Excellent project management skills with ability to prioritize tasks and quickly react to changing priorities
- Strong communication and team-building skills are essential
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft office product suite required (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, 365, etc.)
If you are determined to give your best every day and you are seeking an opportunity to work with an amazing group of people, then apply online today!
Aptean, Inc., is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. In accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws we do not tolerate discrimination or harassment against any applicant for employment or employee with Aptean because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other group status protected by applicable law.