Jamf | 300 - Engineering | Minneapolis, MN
The Executive Assistant (EA) reports to the VP, Software Engineering at JAMF, supporting daily activities for this role and other technology executives. The EA is a key component of the engineering team here at JAMF and the position is vital to ensure the engineering team is positioned to focus on the task and responsibilities vital to JAMF’s success
- Managing the VP’s work environment and organizing meetings by booking facilities, meeting rooms and establishing conference bridges
- Manage and filter internal and external communications coming from the Project coordination/management responsibilities
- Manage and process all company-based expenses
- Organize, book and confirm travel as needed
- Coordination of internal resources needed by the VP, Software Engineering and other Jamf leaders as needed.
- Support maintenance of headcount status and budget details to support various financial processes for the business
- Attends meetings, manages meeting notes, captures and facilitates action item updates.
- Performs all job responsibilities in alignment with the core values, mission and purpose of the organization
- Adheres to the highest moral, ethical and legal standards to deliver an environment that promotes respect, innovation and creativity
- Supports and promotes a positive, inclusive workplace one in which the talents and strengths of our increasingly diverse workforce are welcomed, further developed and manifested in our work
- 4 + years of experience supporting executive leadership
- Work experience in a dynamic, fast paced environment, where candidate was engaged in frequent problem solving, organization and written, verbal communications.