TIBCO | 50400 Orchestra Support | Paris, Centre
Based in Paris, as part of the support team and in close collaboration with the engineering team, you ensure the support levels 1,2,3 on the Tibco EBX software by offering answers to the customers and partners requests and questions.
Your role encompasses the whole software lifecycle, from the analysis of the customers’ requests/issues, to the reproduction and implementation of the corrective fixes and new features.
The job holder will be expected to perform the following:-
- Reporting defects: You need to identify and to reproduce defects, evaluate their criticality, then ensure that a correction is implemented in a timeframe that matches the customers SLAs.
- Requesting new product enhancements: you evaluate the enhancement request, its relevance and priority regarding the product Tibco EBX and the customer’s satisfaction.
- Then you communicate with the engineering team in order to plan the delivery of a new version including the new feature.
- Writing articles and maintaining the EBX knowledge base.
- You will be working with customers from all over the world, so your working language will be English.