Product Manager - Mobile Application (m/f) , TIBCO Orchestra
TIBCO | 67700 Orchestra Product Management | Paris, Centre
Our core data management software, EBX, is developed by our product engineering group in Paris. Since 2011, we have set up technical operations in Hanoi to provide test, support and development resources to deliver additional modules to our core software (a.k.a addons).
Our Product Management team in Paris collects and formalizes our client’s requirements in the data management domain such as: master data, de-duplication and cleansing, graphical view of the data, data analytics, metadata management, etc.
You will join the Product Management team in Paris, as a Product Manager to ensure the best market fit for our Mobile/Tablet application.
We are looking for a Mobile Application Product Manager who acts as a communication channel between the stakeholders (i.e. customers, partners, pre-sales and professional services teams) and Orchestra Networks’ development teams.
Directly reporting to the Product Management Director, you will be responsible for one or more products in our portfolio.
You will identify stakeholders problems, gather requirements and formalize them so they can be easily understood by engineering (functional scoping and user stories document writing), as well as to clarify
questions that may raise during the development process.
You will also prioritize the features to be delivered (backlog maintenance) and be responsible for the product roadmap.
Finally, you will:
- Assist stakeholders in adoption of new features
- Perform user acceptance testing (UAT)
- Actively participate in, and contribute to internal forums. This would involve providing information on new features, replying to consultants with advice and guidance, and defining implementation of best practices.
You will have the opportunity to experience projects on various innovative domains for international clients (master data, data quality, data analytics, mobile data, big data, dataviz).
You will work with talented and recognized experts in the data management.
The job holder will be expected to perform the following: -
- Permanent full-time contract
- Attractive salary, competitive reward and benefits according to work performance & achievements
- Complementary private health insurance
- Continuous training and development on the company’s products
- Professional, innovative and dynamic work environment
- Restaurant voucher and transport pass
- Company savings plan (CET)
- RTT rights as per SYNTEC collective agreement
- Employee profit sharing (a.k.a “Plan d’interessement”).