VIEW ALL APPLY NOW
Field Sales Representative - Finance, Payroll, and HR - North
PowerSchool | Sales | US - Remote-based, CA
Skills & Requirements
Field Sales Representative - ERP North
Territory states include: IL, IN, IA, MI, MN, ND, SD, WI
*Must live in territory
The Finance, Payroll, and HR Field Sales Representative’s role is to achieve regional ERP bookings targets through both direct sales to customers and prospects and by supporting the overall ERP sales effort in his or her assigned region. The ideal candidate will be based in/near the territory and be an experienced sales professional within the education industry, specifically ERP, who has demonstrated a history of success and goal achievement.
Vital to this role is the ability to work with both an existing customer base to promote new products and services, as well as with new customer acquisition in a highly competitive market.
This position requires the Representative to become well versed in PowerSchool products and services, beyond basic features and benefits, as they work closely with customers and prospects.
The Representative will maintain a home office, be self-directed and focused on the achievement of sales booking and revenue goals. Travel is an essential part of the job, and the Representative will be traveling 50%-70%, working face-to-face in the field working with customers who include district/state Superintendents, Chief Financial Officers, Chief Information Officers and other district administrators, teachers and staff.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience in selling Finance, Payroll, and HR products (ERP); experience selling into the K-12 or public sector market a plus
- A consistent history of achieving sales quotas in excess of $1M annually
- Ability to accurately forecast sales on a quarterly and annual basis
- Experience using CRM systems (Salesforce.com preferred)
- Excellent presentation and product demonstration skills
- Ability to develop and execute quality business and territory plans
- Is proactive in solving customer issues and business challenges
- Works well in a collaborative environment
- Effective interpersonal communication, writing & time management skills
- Good computer skills including email and MS office
- Valid driver's license required for significant travel
- Must live in or near the territory