Technical Services Consultant
Trintech | Professional Services | Addison, TX
As a Technical Services Consultant, you will be a technical resource within the professional services team supporting our clients. Your role will serve as individual contributor relating to technical aspects of the installation, implementation planning/training, and configuration/customization phases of an implementation. You will have direct contact with clients both on-site and remote as well as contact through team communications.
- Provide technical implementation and design leadership to clients for the Trintech product suite.
- Manage or participate in project planning, implementation design, system configuration, client training and solution deployment
- Installation and initial configuration in various environments (Windows; SQL Scripting; IIS)
- Develop custom reports and custom reports for proprietary report design engine
- Assist in trouble shooting environmental system issues
- Working knowledge of Windows Security and Networking Infrastructure
- Collaborative approach and excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects
- Ability to effectively communicate in verbal & written formats, including articulation of clients’ business challengesMinimal travel estimated at less than 10%
- Passion for client success
- Working knowledge of SQL Server or Oracle and SQL Scripting skills.
- Knowledge in Power BI, Crystal reporting, Jaspersoft or Intellicus is helpful
Essential Education and Experience
- 3+ years related technical experience
- Prior experience with software services consulting of accounting solutions highly preferred
- Experience with customer-facing technical resource installing and configuring software on Windows environment