CentralSquare Technologies | Professional Services | Overland Park, KS, KS
We are now accepting resumes for the position of Technical Writer. This position works with other members of the education team to:
· Collects and organizes information about new features from development.
· Writes and maintains the help guides for CentralSquare various products.
· Captures screenshots and produces diagrams.
· Maintains CentralSquare’s data dictionary.
· Produces Release Notes and Patch Lists for new software releases.
· Proofs and formats conference materials.
· Supports creating instructional videos.
· Performs other duties as needed
If you enjoy researching and documenting complex technical processes this is a great position for you!
· BS degree in English, Technical Writing, or a related field, or equivalent work experience.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Strong proofreading skills
· Ability to self-manage own work and cooperate with team members
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office Work and Excel
· Experience using AuthorIT preferred
· Experience using Camtasia preferred