Mid-Market SaaS Operations Engineer
Trintech | Cloud | Addison, TX
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
The Site Reliability Engineer is a seasoned technical resource with experience in
application deployment and 2nd/3rd line support and infrastructure monitoring.
The role will be part of 24x7 emergency response team to support SaaS
applications to global Fortune 500 clients at cloud scale.
A successful candidate will be able to effectively troubleshoot and resolve application
and infrastructure issues for multiple applications in a production environment. This
requires interfacing with both internal and external customers.
The Site Reliability Engineering role is a client-facing role that requires a customer
service focus. Prior experience in organizations leveraging both agile software
development and ITIL service management methodologies is desired. Additional job
responsibilities are as follows:
• Contribute to automation and deployment toolsets in accordance with scripting standards.
• Support 24x7 production environments with cloud-scale Hosted and SaaS
• Daily collaboration with European counterparts.
• Provide documentation that is clear, accurate, and complete to assist team
• Demonstrate passion and acumen for learning and technology.
The right candidate for this position self-motivated and driven to succeed
collaboratively, caring more about solution than credit.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience in
- Skilled in scripting (Powershell)
- Strong knowledge on Windows server and Active Directory.
- 2+ years of exposure to Microsoft Azure PaaS technologies.
- Programming skills (.NET) is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of the Windows OS