Lone Wolf Technologies | Development | Dallas, TX
Are you a code Ninja? If you have a passion for web frameworks that are extensible, efficient and scalable then we will provide you an environment to design, innovate, develop and deliver new features to the Lone Wolf Brokerage Platform using the latest in technology!
We are looking for developers who have opinions and are passionate about the design choices that were made during the development of various common web frameworks. You’ll collaborate with, learn from, and teach some of the best engineers in the world. We are building for the future and it is day one. Help us get there
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Design, develop, implement, support and maintain complex Java applications.
- Perform object-oriented analysis and design (OOAD), applying industry best practices and techniques.
- Create technical specifications for detailed application design.
- Troubleshoot and resolve software-related issues.
- Maintain code quality through unit testing.
- Document code appropriately for maintainability.
- Conduct design and code reviews to ensure design principles are followed.
- Create and maintain user-interface patterns and standards library.
- Act as mentor to other developers on programming issues
- Work with team members from beginning of product lifecycle through application release
- 3-5 years’ experience as a web developer/application developer
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structure
- Collaborate with a team of full-stack developers to design, develop, unit test, and support new features.
- Identify technical requirements and participate in peer reviews of solution design and related code.
- Proactively learn product frameworks and code base; continually improve upon existing applications and learn new technologies.
- Knowledge of, at least, two modern programming language such as C# .Net, Java
- Knowledge of Front End technologies like React, Redux, Angular etc.
- Experience with Cloud computing like AWS (other than virtual machines and S3) and large data sets
- Knowledge of SQL or any implementation: MongoDB, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Oracle, etc