Associate Software Engineer
KIBO | Product Development | Dallas, TX
Software Engineer - Entry Level
Who We Are: Kibo. We provide industry leading eCommerce, distributed order management, and mobile point-of-sale solutions to retailers and branded manufacturers. Our cloud-based commerce suite enables customers to meet consumer demands anywhere, any time, and on any device. We have US offices in Texas and California and international offices in London.
Who You Are: A highly motivated individual interested in software development! You will be contributing to the development effort of various enterprise level multi-tenant SaaS solutions. The primary focus of this position is to produce high-quality Enterprise applications.
Why You Should Apply: This position offers you the opportunity to work with a newly formed organization on their industry leading eCommerce solutions. This role offers amazing growth potential for individuals looking to take their career to the next level.
- Work under general direction with the ability to act independently when determining methods and procedures on new or existing functionality
- Work on complex projects and problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors and additional specialized technical knowledge.
- Work with analysts and stakeholders to determine and refine feature requirements
- Devise or modify procedures to solve complex problems considering system capacity and limitations, operating time, and form of desired results
- Define and document system designs as they relate to feature work. Feature design, coding, unit testing, debugging, and documentation
- Participate in design and code reviews
Skills & Requirements:
- BS/MS in Computer Science or a related field
- Must have experience with Java and SQL
- Knowledge of C# strongly preferred
- Knowledge of RESTful web service design principles
- Knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and reusable components
- Knowledge of AWS services and/or Cloud based methodologies
This Job Description indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent(s). It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent(s) may be asked to perform other duties in addition to those described above.
Kibo Software Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of any status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local municipalities.