Senior Marketing Analyst (Marketing Analytics)
EAB | G&A | Richmond, VA
At EAB, our mission is to make education smarter and our communities stronger. We harness the collective power of more than 1,400 schools, colleges, and universities to uncover and apply proven practices and transformative insights. And since complex problems require multifaceted solutions, we work with each school differently to apply these insights through a customized blend of research, technology, and services. From kindergarten to college and beyond, EAB partners with education leaders, practitioners, and staff to accelerate progress and drive results across three key areas: enrollment management, student success, and institutional operations and strategy.
At EAB, we serve not only our members but each other—that's why we are always working to make sure our employees love their jobs and are invested in their community. See how we've been recognized for this dedication to our employees by checking out our recent awards.
The Role in Brief
Senior Marketing Analyst
Member Services Strategy & Operations is seeking a Senior Marketing Analyst with superior marketing analytics and leadership skills. The ideal candidate will have significant academic and professional experience using quantitative analysis tools to assemble, analyze, and draw conclusions from business data. The candidate will also have experience in developing and managing marketing analytics and have project management experience. He or she will also have an outstanding service ethic and be comfortable tackling specific problems by applying a general strategic framework.
The Senior Marketing Analyst along with the performance of his or her team will create and maintain infrastructure to facilitate rapid reporting, review, and analysis of key metrics driving revenue and service delivery of the firm and in support of the Marketing Leadership Team. This position will also assist in revenue and service performance planning, including goal setting, performance measurement, and process adjustment.
Our current opportunity is based in Washington, D.C or Richmond, VA.
- Support Marketing Leadership Team with analysis including:
- Creating and maintaining marketing funnel Key Performance Indicators
- Assessing marketing program effectiveness
- Creating and maintaining regular performance reports and dashboards
- Establishing and maintaining Return on Investment frameworks
- Deliver in depth analysis on business performance and drivers as well as forecasts and targets
- Perform ad hoc analysis, presentations and research as needed to support business objectives
- Education: Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years' analytics experience and knowledge of marketing concepts and frameworks
- Strong analytic skills and ability to generate insights and make recommendations from analysis
- Proficiency with database management and analytics tools, including SQL Server
- Ability to effectively communicate analytical insights in a simple, concise manner
- Comfort with working in fast-paced, dynamic and evolving Marketing organization
- Experience with Salesforce or other Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
Consistent with our belief that our employees are our most valuable resource, EAB offers a competitive benefits package:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance, dependents eligible
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Generous PTO
- Daytime leave policy for community service or fitness activities (up to 10 hours a month each)
- Wellness programs including gym discounts and incentives to promote healthy living
- Dynamic growth opportunities with merit-based promotion philosophy
- Benefits kick in day one, see the full details here.
At EAB, we believe that to fulfill our mission to “make education smarter and our communities stronger” we need team members who bring a diversity of perspectives to the table and a workplace where each team member is valued, respected and heard.
To that end, EAB is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we make employment decisions on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.