Tech Alliance Product Manager
Ping Identity | Marketing (7100) | Denver, CO
At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform, we're helping to build a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn't be a source of anxiety. It should be one of your greatest competitive advantages.
We call this digital freedom. And it's not just something we provide our customers. It's something that drives our company. People don't come here to join a culture that's built on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
As an integral member of the Technology Alliances and Business Development team, the Technology Alliances Marketing and Operations Manager provides co- marketing and operational support to the Technology Alliances and Business Development team. This role is responsible for developing and managing systems and processes which add value by increasing productivity through the provision of programs, tools and operational support. This includes the coordination of existing systems and processes with all back-office functions and departments; e.g. Finance, Sales Operations, Professional Services, Customer Support, Product Marketing, and Marketing.
- Technical Co-Marketing - The person in this role will support all of our partners in the development of co-marketing assets focused on the value-add of our joint solutions, Solutions Briefs, Deployment Guides, Reference Architectures, Customer Success Stories, etc. They will work closely with the Technology Alliance Solutions Architect to ensure timely delivery, making project management skills are just as important as creativity.
- Integrated Marketing - The person in this role will be responsible for building integrated marketing plans, in collaboration with individual Technology Alliance Managers and their respective partners. Then driving those to successful conclusion by interfacing cross-functionally, managing deliverables, schedules and partner interactions.
- Event Management - The person in this role will be responsible for managing the tradeshow prioritization, budget management, securing sponsorships in partner events, interfacing with the events team to ensure alignment, staffing and messaging around all partner events.
- Partner Program Operations - The person in this role work with the team to design and deliver new and / or improved program enhancements and process that reflect business and partner needs. Create Salesforce system enhancements, track partner progress and generate analytics, insight and reports and drive partner communications. Own partner contract management, on-boarding process, collaboration and alignment between cross-functional resources and teams.
- Strategic Projects: This individual will manage discreet strategic projects that drive alignment and consistent processes across the Ping Identity organization to include: Partner Directory, Partner Portal, Integrations Directory, Newsletter Content Herding, Blog Wrangling, Content Syndication and Reporting.
- Soft Skills -. Act as a liaison with cross-functional team members and represent the voice of the partner. Ability to articulate the TAP program and supporting initiatives to internal and external audiences.
- Bachelor's degree required, or equivalent training and industry experience.
- 8+ years partner business experience gained with a software / hardware vendor, reseller, distributor or systems integrator OR 8+ years in an alliance marketing and / or partner program operations role.
- Strong project or program management skills, leading and implementing high-impact projects with cross-functional teams.
- Proven ability to manage multiple, time-sensitive projects with competing priorities while working independently to drive projects to completion with a sense of urgency and attention to detail.
- Ability to establish positive working internal / external relationships.
- Excellent communications - strong oral, presentation and written skills - ability to articulate strategy, plans, directions and status.
- Ability to motivate individuals and management of other organizations to work cross-functionally to achieve desired program and process goals.
- Must be able to work in a matrix environment which includes: legal, channel marketing, finance, product management and sales operations.
- Strong initiative and resourcefulness.
- Self-starter, fast moving, flexible and adaptable
- Experience with Microsoft Office; Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and SFDC (intermediate to expert).