Lone Wolf Technologies | Accounting/Finance | Cambridge, Ontario
The Associate Accountant assists in the processing of daily transactions with customers in accordance with GAAP and internal policies.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
· Resolve telephone and email inquiries from clients, accept payments and process new orders and changes to customer accounts.
· Form collection strategies to mitigate customer objections and to making timely Accounts Receivable payments.
· Receiving, researching and resolving a variety of internal and external inquiries concerning account status.
· Complete month-end, quarter-end and year end closing activities.
· Investigate and resolve billing discrepancies or misapplied cash transactions.
· Process monthly billing payments.
· Maintain monthly transactional billing files.
· Correspond with clients to resolve payment issues and set up payment plans.
· Special and ongoing projects as required.
- EDUCATION: Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field
- EXPERIENCE: 0-2 years of experience with basic accounting functions and accounts receivable collections; some experience with Netsuite and/or Salesforce.com preferred but not required.