IT Support Manager EMEA
TIBCO | 84500 EMEA and India IT | Dublin, Leinster
You have the opportunity to manage part of the global IT Helpdesk and Desktop team that provides support to staff in all office locations, supporting applications, software and hardware.
Primary responsibilities include: managing team members, acting on support calls and tickets, and troubleshooting applications and systems. Candidate must have excellent troubleshooting and resolution skills, with ability to distinguish between different problem types.
Be a provider of excellent customer services. This is a hands on manager role.
The job holder will be expected to perform the following: -
- Manage IT staff by recruiting, training and coaching employees, communicating job expectations and appraising their performance.
- Conduct remote troubleshooting of computer problems
- Identify research, resolve, and document technical problems
- Strong problem-solving skills and methodical troubleshooting are required
- Must have the ability to learn new skills and keep current with rapidly changing information technology.
- Provide phone/email/helpdesk-ticketing technical support to end users on hardware, software and network related problems such as setup, troubleshooting and repair of user systems
- 24x7 on call availability to quickly respond to IT issues as they arise.
- Must have excellent oral and written communications skills and be able to work effectively with all employees
- Document resolutions for future reference.
- Ensure customer satisfaction reflects the highest quality of support delivery.