Product Consultant (German speaking)
Cvent | Client Services | London, England
Who We Are
With over 4,000 employees across 4 continents, Cvent is an exciting, fast-growing tech company that provides bespoke industry-leading software to event professionals at over 16,000 organisations around the world. Cvent is transforming meetings and events with our suite of services from – online event registration, venue selection, mobile apps, email marketing, web surveys, and targeted hotel advertising opportunities. We work with clients like Premier League, Finastra, STEP & Aberdeen Standard Investments to just name a few.
The combination of the superior financial strength of our parent company, Vista Equity Partners, and the startup character and feel of our regional offices, provides a unique work environment where people can cultivate their careers and enjoy an enriching company culture – all while helping to power the human connection.
Due to our focus on continuous global growth, we are now looking to further expand our amazing Client Services Team.
Our team of over 350 Product Consultants, Project Coordinators, and Client Success Consultants is a close-knit group of self-motivated professionals. We hire bright people who are willing to learn and are extremely motivated to succeed. We staff our team with people from a variety of educational backgrounds including computer information systems and various liberal arts concentrations.
What You Will Be Doing
- Provide product support to customers over the phone and through web to caseDocument customer interaction in Salesforce.com
- Offer best practice tips to customers to boost to maximize their use of Cvent
- Collect product feedback from customers
- Create and update content for the customer & internal knowledgebase
- Respond to customer submissions in the Cvent Support Community
- Conduct web based training for new and existing customers
- Communicate with the client and review the initial implementation with them and
What You Need for this Position
- Fluent in both German and English
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- University graduate or equivalent level of skills and knowledge
- Strong business acumen, ethics and high integrity
- Must be articulate, adaptable, organized, detail-oriented and the ability to multi-task
- Quick learner with a positive attitude and ability to work well within a team
What We Offer
You will find Cvent to be full of energy and a workplace in which you truly can make a difference. We offer you an interesting area of responsibility with great personal responsibility, attractive conditions and participation in a growing, dynamic and flexible team.
You will participate in a four-week, structured training program based in our US Headquarters