Software Engineer I
Trintech | Development | Addison, TX
Are you interested in working for a rapidly growing, SaaS software company who creates enterprise financial solutions to some of the most recognized brands in the world? If so, you might want to consider Dallas, TX based Trintech for your next career move.
Trintech is a visionary leader the Cloud Financial Performance Management Solutions sector whose innovations in the Record to Report (R2R) process are at the heart of its success. With over 3,000 enterprise customers across the globe, our teams embody a small company culture that plays big in a rapidly growing enterprise software sector. They key to our success is our people and we are looking for the right technical and leadership talent as we grow our company.
Trintech is currently expanding its Software Engineering, SaaS Operations, and Information Technology teams in its Addison, TX headquarters. Do you enjoy tackling problems that are difficult to solve? Do you envision yourself accelerating your career as a member of technology and engineering teams who ensure the highest level of innovation and quality? Are you meticulous in your attention to detail and take your commitments seriously? Do you enjoy working in small teams that do the same? If so, you might make a good fit in our innovative, high energy work environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drive the appropriate use & implementation of technology to deliver high quality solutions that delight our customers.
- Develop maintainable and highly scalable multi-tier SaaS applications with web-based, plugin-based, and mobile-based clients on the Java technology stack / SQL Server. Work in Agile teams following Agile + SAFe methodologies to deliver high quality products on time with performance and localization requirements in mind.
- Build, test and deliver high quality, complex frameworks and systems and diagnose and resolve complex issues.
- Participate in special projects such as greenfield and v1 development, reviewing third party libraries, and conducting technical research regarding different ways to improve the development environment / best practices.
- Develop applications utilizing Hybrid Cloud technologies (SaaS. Paas, IaaS)
- Generate innovative approaches and solutions to complex issues.
- Mentor less-experienced staff in their career development and provide them daily guidance and direction.
- Select and implement development tools and coordinate technical standards within a development team.
- Understand the use of technology and how its implementation affects strategic business goals.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience in software development.
- 1-3 years of web application server development and deployment including experience using Java Enterprise Edition with Spring Framework and Hibernate.
- 1+ year experience Java and REST application development experience.
- Proficient in object-oriented design and development using software development best practices.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL database design, T-SQL and stored procedure programming.
- Experience with quality up-front initiatives such as TDD, CI, and automated unit test frameworks.
- Successful track record delivering high quality products on time while working in Agile Teams and following Agile methodologies.
- Able to adhere to technical standards within a development team.
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Commercial external customer-facing software development experience is highly desired / preferred.
- Development and delivery experience with multi-tier SaaS products with responsive design web-based clients on the Java / SQL Server technology stack.
- Experience with Apache Tomcat setup and configuration.
- Understanding of cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends.
- Experience building hosted applications in a large multi-data center environment.
- Production experience in developing and deploying from inception to completion of Hybrid Cloud Applications.
- Demonstrated experience with Maven and GIT.
- Experiences with utilizing an event driven architecture that drive hybrid cloud applications a plus.
- Demonstrated experience with utilizing and leveraging reference architectures across a team-based environment a plus.
- Expert at designing, coding, and implementing with 24/7 stability, performance, scalability, localization requirements in mind.
- Multi-tiered application environment with SQL, REST, Java, Spring, and Hibernate development.