Numerator | Marketing | Chicago, IL
Numerator is looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Intern to join our Marketing department and provide research, analysis, and creative ideas to help achieve our goals. You will collaborate with our marketing and advertising team on key projects at all stages of marketing campaigns and your insightful contributions will help develop, expand, and maintain our marketing channels.
This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. It will also expose you to one of the leading tech tools / platforms used by top CPG and retailer companies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast-paced work environment.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
• Conduct proprietary research on selected projects - synthesizing and packaging your learning into clear communication materials with strategic recommendations
• Help create campaigns and marketing materials to execute on these strategic recommendations
• Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
• Perform market analysis and research on competition
• Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks (e.g., tracking campaigns)
• Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail, and web)
• Research and assess competitive activity and industry activities
• Prepare promotional presentations
• Help distribute marketing materials
• Help organize marketing events
• Current enrollment in a related Bachelor or Master degree program
• Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
• Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. CRM tools, Online analytics, and Google Adwords)
• Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
• Competency with G Suite (Gmail, Docs, Sheets, Hangouts, Drive, etc.) and Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong desire to learn, along with professional drive
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.