Customer Success Analyst
CentralSquare Technologies | Customer Support | Kelowna, British Columbia
Provides software and system support for customers. Researches and resolves problems and issues related to applications for school districts. Requires interaction with other remote team members and customers. This position requires experience with web design, particularly HTML and CSS.
• Provide expert solutions to complex customer problems in a timely manner by receiving, clarifying and investigating incidents.
• Take ownership of and follow-through with all priority customer incidents.
• Observe trends with technical issues and recommend improvements to design, documentation or implementation.
• Provide Code Investigation on behalf of Support analysts.
• Work with Services and R&D to expedite incident resolution and ensure seamless delivery of support service to customers.
• Determine when issues need to be escalated.
• Set ticket severity levels with customers and internal staff.
• May be assigned escalated tickets.
• Complete timesheets; ensure proper entry and allocation of time to ensure accurate time entry reporting and billing to clients
• Clearly and concisely document all customer interaction and all steps taken to resolve incidents.
• Contribute to a customer focused environment that encourages information sharing, team-based resolution activity, cross training, and a focus on resolving customer incidents as quickly and effectively as possible.
• Attend training sessions offered and assist with peer training as needed.
• Create Knowledge Base articles and documents using the Knowledge Centered Support (KCS) methodology, to be published and shared both internally and with the customer base.
• Offer complete and timely technical explanations to customers throughout the incident resolution process and ensure that customers fully understand the issue, its resolutions, and means for prevention.
• Ensure that all internal and external customer interactions are handled professionally and with a high level of service.
• Manage customer expectations and ensure customer satisfaction.
• May be required to assist with incident assignment duties
• Participate in team projects
• Effectively collaborate with Team members to find solutions for clients
• Participate in Client Conferences
• Manage assigned Projects effectively (workload management)
• Recommend improvements in Support policies and procedures
• May be required to participate in billable development service engagements
• Additional duties as assigned by management
• University Degree, Diploma, or Certificate in the field of Computer Science or Information Technology, or an equivalent combined education and experience
• Experience with web design, particularly HTML and CSS
• Proven Problem solving and analytical skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Excellent time management and organizational skills
• Ability to work efficiently and independently
• Ability to handle difficult or sensitive situations with diplomacy and tact
• Track record in providing outstanding customer service