Tomia | Information Technology | Bangalore, Karnataka
TOMIA was formed from the merger of Starhome Mach and Telarix, industry veterans in Roaming and Interconnect. TOMIA offers transformative connectivity solutions to service providers worldwide. Its innovative offering enables customers to manage a unified optimization process of both roaming and interconnect while driving the future of connectivity through new technologies and services such as VoLTE, NFV, and 5G. With over 500 employees worldwide, regional headquarters in the US, Israel, Luxembourg, India, and a presence in over 30 countries, Tomia serves over 400 operators including 30 tier-1 and six of the industry’s largest groups. To learn more visit www.tomiaglobal.com.
POSITION: MIS ANALYST - BANGALORE, IN
To implement, configure and support on MIS applications to have collaboration tools, Finance ERP, CRM, HR, DB ,Corporate portal, R&D and all other applications for end-users. Taking maintainability, performance, scalability and usability into account. This covers complete MIS Application support management in cooperation with IT teams and product owners.
To maintain business continuity by providing 24X7 MIS applications availability to the customers.
- Implement, configure, Administer and support Finance ERP, CRM, HR, DB ,Corporate portal, R&D applications by coordinating with respective End-user requirements & Internal team
- Committed to providing quality customer service
- A demonstrated positive and proactive approach in identifying problems, creating innovative solutions and managing projects
- Good understanding of MIS Infrastructure Environment and integrating with IT applications like AD, Exchange, Office 365.
- Provide appropriate inputs to the problem management process, RCA preparation
- Advising customers on best practices/or the most ideal solution based on experience
- Handling escalation service requests by co-ordination with IT teams like IT-Helpdesk & Office IT
- Defining Backups & Restoration procedures and coordinating with IT & Infra team.
- Create & Manage MIS Documentation to provide support to end-users & IT Staff
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all MIS application 24X7.
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Diploma in Computers/Bsc. -IT/ B.E./B.Tech/MCA
- 7-9` years of experience working in MIS application handling.
- Knowledge of DB, SharePoint Online and related technologies
- Implementation and management of SharePoint site collections
- Salesforce administration and system understanding is mandatory for that position
- ERP knowledge and understanding is must (Net Suite and Open Air are added advantages)
- SQL Server knowledge (including DBA capabilities) is added advantage to this position
- ADP HR system is added advantage
- Gather requirements from business including content inventory, business process flows and other details affecting the management and organization of their information
- Manage permissions, enterprise content, security, and governance
- Demonstrate technology to business units and update and direct users to training material and SharePoint resources
- Perform Hands on PowerShell scripting to manage SharePoint environment
- Migration capabilities to Office 365 is added advantage to this position.
- Knowledge in Linux operating system and Microsoft Office 365 are added advantage for this position.
- Good understanding on Cloud based Applications and Integration with AD is added advantage.
TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
- Salesforce.com - Advanced level (Mandatory)
- NetSuite - Advanced level (Mandatory)
- SQL Server DB - Advanced level
- SharePoint – Advanced level
- MIS Applications work flow & process –Advanced level (Mandatory)
- PowerShell – Advanced level (Mandatory)
- Integration methods to Active Directory/Exchange/ Office 365 –Intermediary level
- Linux operating system– Intermediary level