Business Development Associate
Numerator | Sales | Mississauga, Ontario
Numerator’s Business Development Associate (BDA) is the perfect entry-level sales position with room to grow into a direct selling role - all within a “work hard, play hard” culture. The BDA is the initial sales outreach role at Numerator and encompasses conducting outreach via phone and email, engaging and delivering a message, and securing a meeting with a qualified prospect. The Business Development Associate will be responsible for partnering with the Sales team to develop an action plan that promotes pipeline and meetings. Their specific role in this partnership is to secure meetings and opportunities which will ultimately increase revenue. This is a vital function to the Sales team and overall growth of the company.
• Planning, defining target lists and pursuing prospects at current and new customers.
• Working with Sales team to prioritize areas of focus.
• Partner with the Sales, Marketing and Research teams to help support and conduct effective marketing campaigns.
• Communicate to prospective clients the value that Numerator provides to our current client base and schedule new meetings on behalf of the Sales Executive Team.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Entry level, no experience required
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work in a team-oriented environment
• High-energy and performance-driven mindset
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.