Sr. Learning and Development Specialist
Vertafore | Human Resources
Make an impact and love what you do! Vertafore is a top provider of software for the insurance industry that keeps transforming. We create award-winning solutions to boost productivity, lower costs and help agents and carriers grow their businesses. We respect and value our team, and we look to bring the best talent together to make our future even stronger.
Join our Learning and Development Team in helping onboard, develop and grow our Vertafore Team!
We are currently seeking a highly motivated Learning and Development Senior Specialist to apply adult learning principles to design, implement, and evaluate training across the organization. The Learning and Development Senior Specialist supports programs such as onboarding, functional bootcamps, and leadership development.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work with leaders, SMEs, and HR Business Partners to conduct needs and gap analysis, to identify and deliver appropriate solutions.
- Design, develop, and implement effective training programs, curriculum, and materials for all levels of the company, utilizing a variety of training methodologies and techniques.
- Deliver presentations, facilitate groups, and train on leadership and professional skills topics both in-person and virtually.
- Conduct training evaluations and measure learning outcomes.
- Manage the LMS to curate and maintain content and track employee participation.
- Oversee learning and development initiatives including logistics, materials, and scheduling as necessary.
- Utilize project management skills and techniques to define, support, and meet project milestones.
- Works on projects as needed as a member of the Learning and Development Team.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Instructional Design, Human Resources or related field.
- 3-6 years of professional training experience.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully develop and deliver training programs utilizing skills in instructional design, program design and development, and training technologies.
- Familiar with various e-learning programs and other learning technologies.
- Strong organizational, planning, project management, problem resolution, communication, presentation, facilitation, and influencing skills.