TIBCO | 81001 FP&A | Pune,
As a key member of the Finance team, you will provide strategic support and lead the financial planning for two groups:
1. Professional Services Global Delivery (India Offshore)
2. Professional Services APJ.
You will partner closely with senior leadership providing insights and recommendations for decision making, and work with cross functional teams getting into all facets of the business in details. This is a highly visible role where you will manage the full P&L (revenue, operational expenses, headcount).
- Business partner to the leader of APJ Services and leader of Global Services Delivery organizations.
- Participate in annual business and financial planning and establishing financial and operational targets.
- Responsible for preparation for monthly, quarterly and yearly financial reporting of regional financials.
- Own the forecasting and month end close process, ensuring accuracy of data, and performing variance analyses.
- Collaborate with other groups across Finance, Accounting, and Operations on analyses, ad hoc projects or modeling.
- Analyzing and understanding of services operational metrics such as backlog, delivery mix, utilization, and project margin.
- Conduct analyses needed to drive growth and improve margins, and provide recommendations.