Technical Product Manager - TIBCO Orchestra EBX
TIBCO | 67700 Orchestra Product Management | Paris, Centre
Our core data management software
Our Orchestra Product Management team in Paris collects and formalizes our client’s requirements in the data management domain such
You will join the Product Management team in Paris, as a Technical Product Manager (f/m) to ensure the best market fit for our line of products. We are looking for a Technical Product Manager who will design and deliver technical and innovative solutions for our stakeholders (i.e. customers, partners, pre-sales and professional services teams).
Directly reporting to the Product Management Lead, you will be responsible for one or more addons products in our portfolio.
One part of your job is to identify stakeholders problems and gather technical requirements, from an API perspective. You will formalize and specify them, so they can be easily understood by our engineering team in Hanoi, as well as to clarify questions that may raise during the development process.
The job holder will be expected to perform the following:
- Assist stakeholders in the adoption of new API features
- Perform user acceptance testing (UAT)
- Help in the API training material writing
- Actively participate in, and contribute to internal forums.
- This would involve providing information on new features, replying to consultants with advice and guidance, and defining implementation of best practices.
- Another significant part of your job is to investigate new features for our portfolio of products, requiring product prototyping and Java coding, in order to quickly assess feasibility of new features, complexity and value for stakeholders.
- You will have the opportunity to experience projects on various innovative domains for international clients (master data, data quality, data analytics, mobile data, big data). You will work with talented and recognized experts in the data management.