NAVEX Global | Implementation - Migration Services | Lake Oswego, OR
Job Title: Data Analyst
Implementation Migration Services
Sr. Manager of Migration Services
Full Time, Exempt
As a Data Analyst, you will be responsible for managing third-party legacy data imports/exports and HRIS integrations and updates/changes to current client solutions as a component of our implementation process. This role will engage with clients and internal NAVEX technical, implementation and consulting resources to ensure seamless migration/integration into our application(s). Additionally, you will track to deadline-driven deliverables and ensure client expectations and satisfaction are met and exceeded while providing input to estimations and scoping requests as needed.
In This Role You Will Often:
- Create a template or custom reports based on client needs.
- Partner with our implementation specialists, consultants and other technical specialists to deliver outstanding client results.
- Assist with legacy data analysis, mapping, and importing activities.
- Conduct client meetings to ensure proper configuration of software to meet business needs.
- Manage data mapping efforts following our best practice approach.
- Perform quality tests to confirm data integration success.
- Analyze, develop and maintain integration processes, procedures and requirements (i.e. HRIS, ETL, etc).
- Drive projects that improve project-related processes and our client's experience.
- Provide technical assistance to clients implementing our solutions; participate in client design and process reviews and assist clients with data mapping transformations.
- Update client data per contracted agreement.
- Write code samples, tutorials, and content as needed.
- Scope work orders and/or work requests and provide professionally written Statement of Work language.
- Perform job responsibilities in a deadline-driven methodology, with time tracking and management of client projects as needed and guided by our project principles.
This Job Might Be For You If You Have:
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, MIS, CIS or a related degree.
- 4+ years experience successfully helping enterprise clients implementing integration services and solutions in a large scale SOA architecture environment.
- Experience importing and extracting data from relational databases and performing complex data mapping transformations; direct experience with SQL and SSIS is required.
- Crystal Reports, XML and XSD experience is preferred.
- Experience with LogiXML, SSRS, LDAP / Active Directory, IIS, SAML, SFTP with SSH, and Linux desired.
- A passion for providing a great client experience.
- A proven ability to translate client requirements into technical specifications.
- Experience working directly with clients (required).
- Excellent troubleshooting, scope estimation, analytical and prioritization skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as a commitment to collaborate with people.
- Experience engaging with people across a variety of levels with diverse backgrounds.
- A commitment to do the right things right.
Life at NAVEX:
In addition to changing the way people experience life at work and supporting organizations on their way to achieving their goals through our innovative products and services, we are committed to doing the right things right!
We believe gratitude and grace go hand in hand and that how we engage with and support each other should matter as much as the care we extend to our amazing clients. We also believe that we have the opportunity to influence the experience we have in the workplace and can make a difference through what we do and how we do it. Together we are strengthened by our organizational values and attributes, and energized by our potential. Your ability to serve others, uphold our code of conduct and workplace practices, and model our core values and attributes will be at the center of your success!
After successfully passing a background check, you can expect a fast paced, changing environment that includes frequent deadlines and the need to multi-task competing priorities each day. You can anticipate extensive use of a computer, (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint), phone, and high volumes of email. You should expect to consistently apply your strong English fluency when speaking with others, reading work related materials, and creating written correspondence.
Bottom line, our team believes you can experience incredible growth and have one of the most meaningful experiences in your career at NAVEX Global. We compete for the best talent, offer a competitive salary, and a great benefits package in addition to the excitement of joining a team on a mission to build a phenomenal company.
About NAVEX Global:
NAVEX Global’s comprehensive suite of ethics and compliance software, content and services helps organizations protect their people, reputation and bottom line. Trusted by 95 of the FORTUNE 100 and more than 12,500 clients, our solutions are informed by the largest ethics and compliance community in the world. For more information, visit www.navexglobal.com.
Diversity and Inclusion:
NAVEX Global strives to understand, value, and incorporate the differences each team member brings to our organization. We believe that diversity and inclusion are key drivers behind our core values, allowing us to continue to realize success. Our global customer standards require us to attract and retain the best talent and to find great talent, we must look across a variety of spectrums. We understand that differences in age, race, religion, gender, nationality, sexual orientation, physical ability, thinking style, veteran’s status, and background strengthens not only our workplace culture, but our ability to connect with people around the world. Our team members have the right to expect a workplace in which the differences they bring are welcomed and valued each day. NAVEX Global is proud to celebrate the diversity of our team and champions an environment where authenticity and respect are at the forefront of how we engage with each other.
NAVEX Global hires people based upon job related qualifications regardless of race, religion, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition, political affiliation or any other classification proscribed under applicable federal, state or local law. NAVEX Global encourages women, vets, minorities and those with disabilities to apply for any of our great opportunities. Your decision to self-identify through our application is one of several steps NAVEX Global uses to measure and advance diversity and inclusion within our workplace. (Please note your confidential information will be accessible only by appropriate members of NAVEX Global’s Human Resources Team.)
Request for Accommodation:
If you are interested in applying for an opportunity with our team and would like assistance or an accommodation to use our application, we want to help! Please let us know the nature or your request by contacting us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone (800) 230-1421 and request to speak with a member of our Recruiting Team.