Country Manager - Australia-New Zealand
Ping Identity | Sales (6100) | Melbourne, Victoria
At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform, we're helping to build a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn't be a source of anxiety. It should be one of your greatest competitive advantages.
We call this digital freedom. And it's not just something we provide our customers. It's something that drives our company. People don't come here to join a culture that's built on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
Ping Identity is hiring an experienced Country Manager – ANZ to be based in Sydney or Melbourne, AUST. We're looking for someone with five plus years of sales leadership experience in the software industry; preferably in the IT security or infrastructure sector. Come be part of something extraordinary!
This critical role will be focused on executing upon the sales, customer success, delivery, channel management and in-region marketing strategy. You will utilize your sales skills to open doors and lead the sales effort to obtain growth targets and be responsible for building out your teams to ensure the success of the region.
- The Country Manager will take responsibility for the entire ANZ day-to-day operation. You will be required to develop a business strategy and ensure full regional delivery and service.
- Reporting into the Vice President of the Region based in the US, you will be required to run the local operation and report regularly and concisely the health of the business.
- As Country Manager, you will ensure customer satisfaction and growth of revenue across the ANZ region along with ensuring growth of market share and of course brand development amongst both existing and potential customers. In addition to an array of Country Management activities, you will create structure based on clear and open communication, ensuring corporate philosophies are demonstrated at all times both internally and externally.
- In addition to an array of Country Management activities, you will create structure based on clear and open communication, ensuring corporate philosophies are demonstrated at all times both internally and externally.
- This is an extraordinary opportunity to make your mark in a growing and innovative company by strengthening its foothold in the ANZ region, in turn, having the career growth potential of leading its expansion into Southeast Asia.
- Proven sales executive, with consistent achievement of annual targets
- Experience solution selling to enterprises
- Experience driving explosive growth through an indirect channel model
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Ability to manage all aspects of daily operations
- Proven track record of leading, evaluating and developing a high-performing team
- Ability to work effectively from a home office
- Travel 30%-60%
- Minimum 5 years of sales leadership
- Previous experience working in the Identity and Access Management sector
- 2+ years of Country Manager experience in ANZ Region
- Experience developing markets in Southeast Asia