Contracts Specialist II
CentralSquare Technologies | G & A | Lake Mary, FL
Incumbent will perform diverse and confidential administrative support for the Administrative Services Manager as assigned, including but not limited to managing appointment calendars/itineraries and advising of scheduled commitments. Incumbent will also screen calls, make travel arrangements, plan and organize meetings, prepare reports and presentation material and serve as a liaison to others within the organization on behalf of the Administrative Services Division. Additional priority responsibilities include extensive file maintenance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Manages supervisor's calendar and independently schedules appointments.
- Strong attention to detail Screens incoming calls and responds independently when possible.
- Work with Sales Force for customer information. (SalesForce is a Plus!)
- Acts as custodian of documents and records.
- Creates and maintains database and spreadsheet files.
- Extensive file maintenance.
- Arranges complex and detailed travel plans and itineraries, compiles documents for travel-related meetings, and accompanies supervisor when requested.
- Microsoft Outlook experience
- Extensive knowledge with Microsoft Office
- Requires strong computer skills and ability to do internet research.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Education and/or Experience: High school diploma or general education degree (GED).