Client Success Advisor, Event Solutions
Cvent | Client Services | London, England
Start Date : 14th June 2019
Please note: this role requires you to travel to our Headquarters for training in the US on Sunday 16th June to attend training that begins on Monday 17th June for 4 weeks. Please ensure you are able to commit to this when applying.
Cvent is an exciting, fast-growing tech company that provides industry-leading software to event professionals around the world. Our suite of services – online event registration, venue selection, mobile apps, email marketing, web surveys, and targeted hotel advertising opportunities – have positioned us a major player in the estimated $565 billion global meetings and events industry.
We’re looking for Client Success Advisors who are ready to take the first steps toward leadership roles at Cvent. As an Advisor, you will join our dynamic, close-knit Client Services department and gain best-in-class customer service experience. This is a great opportunity to build a career at a company that’s transforming its industry.
Client Success Advisors serve as our clients’ primary point of contact while they are using Cvent’s software. In this role, you will be responsible for exercising an expert-level of product knowledge to ensure our clients are able to realize the full benefits of Cvent’s software. Client Success Advisors spend 60 percent of the day assisting clients on the phone or via email, in addition to other special products and daily activities.
The ideal candidate should be extremely motivated with excellent communication skills and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, fun work environment. We’re looking for someone who gets excited about having an important impact on a successful, growing company known for its customer service. Our Client Services team is made up of people from various educational backgrounds including, but not limited to: business, psychology, communications and computer information systems.
What You Will Be Doing
- Demonstrate detailed product knowledge when assisting clients both on the phone and via email
- Drive platform adoption and offer best practice tips to help clients effectively meet their business goals
- Give personalized web-based training to corporations and associations
- Gather client requirements for future releases of the product
- Collaborate with the sales team to introduce new features and opportunities to clients
- On board new clients through training, implementing their accounts and understanding their needs
- Opportunities to train clients onsite; up to 20% travel required
What You Need for this Position
- Bachelor's degree with strong academic credentials or equivalent level of skills or knowledge
- Strong business acumen, ethics and high integrity
- Comfortable using general office software applications; sales automation products such as Salesforce.com and web collaboration tools like WebEx a plus
- Experience with Excel, HTML, and CSS is a plus
- Excel at developing relationships over the phone and in person.
- Must be articulate, organized, detail-oriented, and have the ability to multi-task in a dynamic, fast-changing entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- In addition to English, skills in any other European Language is preferred