Client Success Advisor, Event Solutions
Cvent | Client Services | London, England
Who We Are
With over 4,000 employees across 4 continents, Cvent is an exciting, fast-growing tech company that provides bespoke industry-leading software to event professionals at over 16,000 organisations around the world. Cvent is transforming meetings and events with our suite of services from – online event registration, venue selection, mobile apps, email marketing, web surveys, and targeted hotel advertising opportunities. We work with clients like Premier League, Finastra, STEP & Aberdeen Standard Investments.
The combination of the superior financial strength of our parent company, Vista Equity Partners, and the startup character and feel of our regional offices, provides a unique work environment where people can cultivate their careers and enjoy an enriching company culture – all while helping to power the human connection.
Due to our focus on continuous global growth, we are now looking to further expand our amazing Client ServicesTeam.
This position is critical for maintaining Cvent’s new and existing clients in the German market and to support Cvent’s goal to become the favourite event management software solution by providing organisers and attendees with simple, yet powerful, event technology.
What You Will Be Doing
- Demonstrate detailed product knowledge when assisting clients both on the phone and via email
- Drive platform adoption and offer best practice tips to help clients effectively meet their business goals
- Give personalized web-based training to corporations and associations
- Gather client requirements for future releases of the product
- Collaborate with the sales team to introduce new features and opportunities to clients
- On board new clients through training, implementing their accounts and understanding their needs
- Opportunities to train clients onsite; up to 20% travel required
What You Need for this Position
- Bachelor's degree with strong academic credentials or equivalent level of skills or knowledge
- Strong business acumen, ethics and high integrity
- Comfortable using general office software applications; sales automation products such as Salesforce.com and web collaboration tools like WebEx a plus
- Experience with Excel, HTML, and CSS is a plus
- Excel at developing relationships over the phone and in person.
- Must be articulate, organized, detail-oriented, and have the ability to multi-task in a dynamic, fast-changing entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- In addition to English, skills in any other European Language is preferred
What We Offer
You will find Cvent to be full of energy and a workplace in which you truly can make a difference. We offer you an interesting area of responsibility with great personal responsibility, attractive conditions and participation in a growing, dynamic and flexible team.
You will participate in a four-week, structured training program based in our US Headquarters.