Senior Java Developer
Mediaocean | Global Platforms
Mediaocean is the world’s largest, independent advertising technology company. Our clients include the most successful advertising agencies, media specialists, media owners, and advertisers. Mediaocean’s mission is to enable advertising agencies to leverage the power of technology in a rapidly changing digital landscape. Mediaocean is making this a reality through the creation of global, open and neutral operating systems that will benefit and transform the entire industry.
What you will do:
You will be involved in development activities related to particular application using Java, spring and hibernate.
- Complete software lifecycle involvement from initial specification through release and implementation
- Development in Java/Spring-Hibernate, JSON, XML, JMS, JBPM
- Oracle 11g database or MySQL
- Interaction with peers, Development Leads, Quality Assurance, DBA, UNIX Administrator.
- Has worked on Enterprise web application
- Has good understanding of Spring / hibernate framework
- Has good understanding of Database and can write complex SQL statements
- Has Good understanding of components involved in an enterprise web application such as tomcat and JBOSS
- Has worked in a team of more than 10 engineers and is a good team player
- Be able to provide work status and highlight risks on time. Has worked in an Agile environment
- Working Knowledge of knockoutJS, JQuery, JMS, JBPM
- Has written JUnit test cases and is familiar with build process and continuous integration.
- A College Degree from a reputed institute (BE, BSc, MSc, ME, BTech, MCA)
- Advertising and/or financial programming background a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Experience with the following:
- 4-6 years’ experience with Java
- Oracle database design
- Eclipse IDE
- Maven or ANT
- Multi-tier Architecture