Inside Customer Success Representative
Omnitracs | T&L Inside CS | Dallas, TX
The Inside Customer Success Representative (ICSR) will work in a team environment and support existing Omnitracs Customers helping to achieve the Omnitracs Customer Experience goals as a whole. In addition, the ICER will be engaged and grow their knowledge and capability of Omnitracs products and services so they can provide technical support and guidance to assigned customers.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Proactively engage with the smaller Omnitracs accounts to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction, retention of services and growth of Omnitracs solutions as a valued business partner.
- Customer Support during implementation to ensure a smooth and highquality transition into Omnitracs as a valued customer.
- Manage customer cases to completion as escalated from support and other areas of the business.
- Technical resource to Customers, Omnitracs Account Teams and Internal Support Organization.
- Customer Training- Develop/Distribute Technical Bulletins to cover product enhancements, notification of upgrades, understanding new services, Omnitracs Sales Promotions, Product FAQ’s, etc.
- Use of Salesforce.com to document, report and track activity and events with the CER group.
- Continued Development- Learn Industry News, ELD Mandates, Issues Related to Transportation and Updates to Omnitracs Products and Services.
- EDUCATION: 4 Year Degree (BA or BS) from accredited school preferred
- EXPERIENCE: Technical customer experience desired. Experience in the Transportation & Logistics (T&L) industry and working with Salesforce is a plus.
- The ideal candidate will have an understanding of mobile applications, GPS systems and experience related to training and customer support.In addition, demonstrated ability working in a team environment.
- Candidate will have excellent presentation, written and oral communication skills.Possess confidence to interact and positively influence a variety of industry professionals at varying levels along with issue resolution competencies.
- Proficient in the use of all standard Microsoft office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).Understands basic software installation processes.Ideal candidate will possess strong analytical skills with ability to review and consolidate data into useful reports and/or educational opportunities.
Disclaimer: This Job Description indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent(s). It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent(s) may be asked to perform other duties in addition to those described above.
Omnitracs LLC, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of any status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local municipal law.