Assistant Team Lead/ Team Lead- Strategic Transformation
Cvent | Project Management Office | Gurgaon, Haryana
Cvent, Inc. (www.cvent.com) is the world’s leading provider of cloud-based software for meetings and event management. Our platform of products includes software to manage and facilitate online event registration, meeting site selection, event management, e-mail marketing and web surveys. We also develop mobile apps for both corporate and consumer events. Founded in 1999, we currently have 2500+ talented and dedicated employees and are headquartered just outside of Washington, D.C., in McLean, Virginia, with additional U.S. offices in Portland, Oregon; Austin, Texas, and Los Angeles, California. Internationally we have offices in India, London, England, Singapore, Australia.
Must have 3-5 years of experience with transformation, structured problem solving, business process analysis, project management, documentation and reengineering. You will be responsible for understanding and documenting the current business process; identify improvement areas/opportunities to drive in operational efficiencies; You will be required interact with the executive management, senior leaders and other stakeholders to identify process gaps and recommend improvements and lead multi-million-dollar projects across different geographies with multiple stakeholders, single handedly.
What You Will Be Doing
- Experience of working closely with senior leadership and managing / cultivating trust-based relationships at that level
- Lead and manage large scale cross-functional transformation programs.
- Provide detailed and strategic inputs to functional processes (review, document and assess critical business processes)
- Project management, planning, tracking, coordination, usage of project management tools
- Identify, communicate, and report significant deviations from project plan / quality
- Develop metrics that provide data for process measurement, identifying indicators for future improvement opportunities
- Work with managers on strategic sourcing driving multi-million-dollar deals and well versed with frameworks, pricing and excel modeling
- Understanding of readiness frameworks for market expansion
- Plans, organizes and conducts business process reengineering/improvement projects/ transformation projects and follow agile or waterfall PM methodology.
- Identifies project risk in advance and should be able to create and implement, mitigation plans.
- Able to work with senior leadership, multiple stakeholders to get alignment on business process, solutions, implementation plan etc.
- Understanding and documenting business processes and workflows and their relationships to current and future software solutions and explain it over to implementation team.
- Interact and interview business users and key stake holders and document their stories and convert into requirement documents.
- Working with global stakeholders across different time zones to align on business solutions, implementation strategies, focus on alignment between different business groups.
- Prepare Detailed Requirement Documents, Process Flow Diagrams (AS-IS, TO-BE), Gap analysis, Test Cases and other documents required during a typical Application implementation.
- Experience in structured problem solving to drive business value and implement organization wide, cross functional projects
What You Need for this Position
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree in Systems/Computers/ Business/ Finance/ with 3-5 years’ work experience.
- Excellent communication (spoken and written) and facilitation skills to build relationships and foster trust at all organizational levels
- Excellent Interviewing and listening skills to elicit detailed requirements.
- Extensive experience in Application software Implementation and should have done at least 2 full implementation life cycles. Analytical skills for transforming defined business needs into software requirements
- Extensive experience in preparing Functional Requirement Documents and testing documents.
- Experience with Salesforce CRM system implementations
- Experience with marketing and sales business processes around lead, opportunity management will be an added advantage
- Experience of working on RFIs/ RFPs for organizational procurement will be added advantage
- Highly motivated, results oriented, able to perform independently and effectively, with the ability to drive continuous improvement
- Detail oriented with understanding of the "big picture”
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills and able to work well with high performance teams
- Self-starter, action oriented with strong recognition of schedule
- Ability to comfortably work in an intense deadline-oriented environment