Group Financial Controller
Trintech | Accounting/Finance | Oslo, Oslo
Trintech is seeking a talented and ambitious Group Financial Controller to strengthen the Finance team that supports the European organization for Trintech
Group Financial Controller will be based in Oslo Norway, and will report to the Finance Manager at Trintech.
- Main owner of the financial close processes in Trintech EMEA
- Manage external accountants across Europe
- Manage financial workflow and operations
- System and process ownership of Oracle Netsuite
- Ensure quality audit processes
- Contribute to the monthly KPI reporting package to our main headquarters in Dallas together with the Finance team
Qualifications and Personal characteristics:
- Higher education, minimum bachelor’s degree, preferably within economics/accounting
- Strong financial and accounting understanding
- Good Excel and system skills
- Structured, accurate and detail/result oriented
- High working capacity and enjoy working in a hectic work environment
- Quick learner
- Good communication skills in both Norwegian and English
- Adaptive and opportunity driven
Trintech Inc. is a leading provider of financial software applications. Their solutions help finance and accounting departments work smarter and faster with better control and accuracy. The solutions streamline and standardize financial divisions and provide them with an overview of the company's balance sheet process. Today, more than 3100 customers in 100 different countries, including most of the Fortune 100 companies, use Trintech’s solutions to streamline their processes. We help them with high-volume transactions and ledger reconciliation, management of the journal entry process, streamlining the month-end and ensuring compliance with both external and internal regulations.
Over 25 years Trintech has had a unique market position within its segment and worked up a large customer portfolio. In connection with the acquisition of Adra Software, they will now strengthen their European finance Department and now seek a Group Financial Controller.