Graphic Designer II
Greenway Health | Marketing | Tampa, FL
Greenway Health provides electronic health record and practice management software solutions that touch more than 100 million lives. We work toward company-wide goals of serving physicians, connecting the industry, and empowering better care. Our culture is based on excellence and integrity, and we seek motivated professionals who share our values!
The Graphics Designer owns the execution of Greenway‐branded content to ensure an engaging, consistent and professional image that supports marketing and other strategic corporate initiatives. The role will be responsible for the evolving Greenway Health brand and requires development of close collaborative and consultative relationships with the internal Marketing team and corporate leadership across the company. In a high‐volume environment, the designer will be able to work independently, and with teams, to translate concepts into compelling designs across multiple electronic and print channels in a timely and cost‐effective manner.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Develops breakthrough concepts and designs for marketing collateral, PowerPoint presentations, icons, event graphics/invitations, infographics, direct mail, advertisements (print and digital), web content, signage, and the unexpected.
- Performs image sourcing, retouching and modifications to existing collateral as needed.
- Plans concepts by studying information and conducting design research; brainstorms and mocks up design ideas.
- Collaborates with leadership, marketing team, client services, research and development and sales.
- Creates video and other visual/audio content through all stages of production — including directing, recording and editing.
- Supports campaigns as needed, including recreating, reformatting, and resizing advertisements and related campaign collateral.
- Builds PowerPoint presentations.
- Provides onsite design and technical assistance for presentations at events.
- Creates and maintains product photos for print, Web and video library.
- Works with design agencies, vendors, employees and partners to ensure brand is used correctly and consistently.
- Keeps ahead of developments in the field of marketing and technology/digital trends, maintaining links with the industry and incorporating into marketing plans where relevant.
- Completes all the graphics projects through the project management tool Smartsheets.
- Bachelor of Fine Arts in Graphic Design or related degree
- Minimum of 2 years of graphics production experience.
- Experience working as a designer for an in‐house marketing department, agency or similar environment
- Skilled in CSS, HTML, HTML5, WordPress and social media management.
- Comfortable in both Mac and PC platforms, along with expert knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Quark, Dreamweaver, Acrobat and Flash. Proficiency in all Microsoft Office software.
- Ability to conceptualize compelling creative concepts within brand standards.
- Strong sense of urgency combined with exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects/activities and resources within a fast‐paced setting.
- Ability to present and sell ideas and creative solutions as a leader within a collaborative team environment, providing timely follow‐through and accountability.
- Effective written and verbal communication, with good presentation skills.
- A successful team player.
Here’s what we can offer you in exchange for your amazing work:
- Competitive pay
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Matching 401(k)
- Generous paid time-off programs
- Education reimbursement
- Growth potential for your career
- Corporate discounts
- Fitness centers
At Greenway, we strive to imagine, empower, engage, and inspire. Join us!
To learn more about Greenway, take a video tour of our office, and meet our employees, visit us at www.GreenwayHealth.com/careers.